An update from us…
We have opened inside and out with limited availability. If booking in for food you will be asked to place a deposit at £10 per person in order to reserve your booking.
Due to government regulations we have made a few changes to our opening times and have also put some extra rules in place that we kindly ask you to adhere to.
Opening times are as follows:
Tuesday – Wednesday 4pm – 9:30pm
Thursday – Sunday 12pm – 9:30pm
Wednesday 4pm – 8pm
Thursday – Saturday 12pm – 2:30pm (Lunch)
5pm – 8pm (Dinner)
Sunday 12pm – 4pm
- We are now encouraging bookings for both food & drink inside. (Bookings for drinks will be inside only from 4pm – We are working on a first come first serve basis for outside)
- From now on you WILL NOT be able to order at the bar as it will be table service ONLY. Please be patient with our capable but reduced team.
- Last orders for drinks will be at 9:30pm and you will need to leave the premises strictly by 10pm.
- We also have a one-way system in place. Please be patient with our capable but reduced team.
- We are carrying on with the #eatouttohelpout scheme on a Wednesday only (50% of your food up to £10 per person).
- On a Thursday and Friday between 12 – 2:30pm and 5 – 6pm we will be offering 2 small plates* and a 125ml glass of wine or beer for £14 (Deal for individuals only). *Choices are subject to change as the menu changes daily.
Thank you for your understanding and continuing support!