CHEF DE PARTIE
We’re looking for a hardworking and reliable chef to join our small kitchen team. Competitive Salary and equal share of Service Charge.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and determined chef, with good focus, to work in busy services and prep shifts. We make everything from scratch in our kitchen, from sourdough breads and cultured butter, to fresh pasta. Ideally you will be able to run your own section. A love of good, locally sourced food and knowledge of seasonal ingredients is also appreciated.
We invest well in our staff, with each new business (Heathcock and Hare & Hounds Bakery so far) are set up being run by those who have worked their way up through the kitchen here. We regularly take our kitchen team on food research outings…from dinner in Cardiff / Bristol / London, to a trip to Spain!
Hours can be discussed, but we will need someone on a full-time basis, approximately 45 hours per week.
Pay can be negotiated depending on experience.
Please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or pop in and have a chat with Tom.
FULL TIME FRONT OF HOUSE
We are looking for someone Full Time to join our lovely small team. Hospitality experience is essential, whether behind the bar or as a waiter / waitress…we can train you up in the areas you’re not so sure of.
- Have great people skills; we pride ourselves on our team’s welcoming rapport with local drinkers and diners.
- Enjoy a strong knowledge of food and drink.
- Have strong organisation and forward planning skills.
- Line cleaning
- Wine knowledge
- Cellar management
- Experience in opening and closing a bar, including cashing up and relevant admin.
We are a great independent business to work for, with added benefits being:
– competitive salary with regular pay reviews and increases.
– equal share of generous 10% service charge.
– 50% staff discount on food here and at our other sites, Heathcock and Hare & Hounds Bakery.
– staff food and knock off drink daily.
– great opportunities for progression; each new business that we open has grown from the team that we have here at the Hare & Hounds, and there is always the possibility for the right people to work their way up through the team and onto a new venture.
– opportunity for formal WSET wine training and other training.
– opportunity for staff trips abroad / dining trips in the UK.
Please email a CV for any front of house work to email@example.com, or pop into the pub with a CV.