CHEF DE PARTIE
We’re looking for a hardworking and reliable chef to join our small kitchen team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and determined chef, with good focus, to work in busy services and prep shifts. We make everything from scratch in our kitchen, from sourdough breads and cultured butter, to fresh pasta. Ideally you will be able to run your own section. A love of good, locally sourced food and knowledge of seasonal ingredients is also appreciated.
Hours can be discussed, but we will need someone on a full-time basis, approximately 40+ hours per week.
Pay can be negotiated depending on experience. We would need you to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for a Full Time Bar Manager to work alongside our Restaurant Manager and Head Chef Owner in the day to day running of the pub.
- Have great people skills; we pride ourselves on our team’s welcoming rapport with local drinkers and diners.
- Enjoy a strong knowledge of beer and ale. Any spirit or wine knowledge is also great.
- Have experience of building and maintaining trade relationships.
- Be excited about pushing the business forward, with a keen eye for gaps in the market and new ideas
- Have strong organisation and forward planning skills.
- Have experience in opening and closing a bar, including cashing up and relevant back of house admin.
- Be confident in placing drinks orders and stock management.
- Line cleaning
- Cellar Management
- Rota writing and staff management
- Knowledge of margin and GP control and pricing
Personal license is a great bonus.
Salary to be discussed on application based on experience.
We would need you to start by 1st April at the latest, with at least a week of training beforehand.